Re: Re: Library Repository

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010, phinitnan_c wrote:

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Vesa Solonen <vsolonen@...> wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Feb 2010, phinitnan_c wrote:
>
> > I'll open a project at launchpad. What's your suggestion?
>
> Dunno if it's a good time to change, maybe KiCad library SVN with "newlib"
> pre tag...
>
> -Vesa

Vesa,

Creating a new branch of library is a good idea. I think we should avoid
messing up with current branch until it is ready. my 2 cents.

Dear Tony,

After this lively discussion and also Dick's wonderful insight, I came to a conclusion that please set up a project on launchpad for KiCad libray. Let's state that it is the "playground" for library project and collaboration tool, not _yet_ an official source. I may join as a second admin if you will, but just now I have no time to study launchpad usage and management in depth. Thanks for your time improving KiCad :)

-Vesa