Re: Remember last chosen sheet size in eeschema (Email)

--0015174c35aaab80ff04805466c7 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

2010/2/23 Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@...>

> wafeliron wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > I got a nice email from somebody who works in a company nearby. After
> grepping trough the source i couldn't find out after changing values to set
> a other eeschema initialisation sheet size.
> >
> > I also put it on the Feature Requests tracker so this nice feature
> doesn't get lost.
>
> Jerry,
>
> Thanks for adding this to the feature request tracker. I'll take a look
> at this after the next release. I've been planning on removing the
> current fixed sheet reference and title block or at least provide way to
> turn it off so users can define their own. I personally would like to
> see title blocks and sheet references be defined like components in a
> separate library. Title block entries could just be additional fields
> defined according to the users needs. Maybe someone could create a
> library with the standard ISO sheet references and title blocks. I'll
> just make remembering the last sheet size between sessions as part of
> this change.
>
> Wayne
>

> These templates should be put as empty schematics files to choose by the
user. So this is generally good idea to have it fully customizable, but I do
not think you need components for that. Just lines and texts should be
enough, what is missing is probably locking ability protecting from
unintended edition of such sheet elements.

--
Manveru
jabber: manveru@...

tr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:stambaughw@...";>stambaughw@...</a=
>&gt;</span><br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"border-left: 1px=
solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">

=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20
&gt; Dear all,<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; I got a nice email from somebody who works in a company nearby. After =
grepping trough the source i couldn&#39;t find out after changing values to=
set a other eeschema initialisation sheet size.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; I also put it on the Feature Requests tracker so this nice feature doe=
sn&#39;t get lost.<br>
Jerry,<br>
Thanks for adding this to the feature request tracker. I&#39;ll take a loo=
k<br>
at this after the next release. I&#39;ve been planning on removing the<br>
current fixed sheet reference and title block or at least provide way to<br=

turn it off so users can define their own. I personally would like to<br>
see title blocks and sheet references be defined like components in a<br>
separate library. Title block entries could just be additional fields<br>
defined according to the users needs. Maybe someone could create a<br>
library with the standard ISO sheet references and title blocks. I&#39;ll<=
br>
just make remembering the last sheet size between sessions as part of<br>
this change.<br>
Wayne<div class=3D"im"><br>
be put as empty schematics files to choose by the user. So this is general=
ly good idea to have it fully customizable, but I do not think you need com=
ponents for that. Just lines and texts should be enough, what is missing is=
probably locking ability protecting from unintended edition of such sheet =
elements.<br clear=3D"all">
www.manveru.pl">http://www.manveru.pl</a><br>
 --0015174c35aaab80ff04805466c7--