End user changelog

Dear all,

As we will have a new release in a short time I added a end user changelog (if you not already saw it). I think this should to be added in the release. Or else the end users who upgrade to the new version don't know what things are changed. For the windows release this can be embedded in the NSIS installer. And for OS X and Linux this can be put in the Documentation directory.

Here you can view it in ViewVC:
http://kicad.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/kicad/trunk/kicad/Documentation/releases/2010-xx-xx.txt?revision=2390&view=markup

Hope you can extent this document further because this was only what I could find.

Kind regards,
Jerry Jacobs