Re: EESchema find dialog input.

Dick Hollenbeck escreveu:
> Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
>
>> 2) Optional regular expression searching for power users which would be
>> disabled (hidden) by default.
>>
> a compile time option? I think any user this powerful is going to use a
> text editor, and won't need regexs in eeschema.

Not at all.. I would use it a few times, but I don't want to learn the file formats to do that :)

Being a programer does not mean that I want to learn everything about all...

Alain

 --------------010008080606070004030708 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1

<head>
<title></title>
</head>
Dick Hollenbeck escreveu:
<pre wrap="">Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
</pre>
<pre wrap="">2) Optional regular expression searching for power users which would be
disabled (hidden) by default.
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->a compile time option? I think any user this powerful is going to use a
text editor, and won't need regexs in eeschema.
</pre>
<pre wrap="">Not at all.. I would use it a few times, but I don't want to learn the file formats to do that :)