Re: Code Style (Re: Graphics Abstraction Layer)

Hi Dick,

> That's insulting, and I suspect that's what you intended.

Sorry, I've expressed it wrong and I don't mean anyone personally - perhaps we have misunderstood us. If I've offended you I'm taking it back and it was shurely not intended this way. It was just a small general critics - I'm very happy if someone gives me feedback too. As I've written I'm always happy with a compromise.

Thanks ..
Torsten