Library configuration

Hi,

I am trying to use kicad 2010.03.14-2.rev2462 built as an RPM for Fedora 12.
Its basically working but there seems to be an issue with library
perferences. If I use "preferences/library" on eeschema to set up my libraries
and save them into the *.pro file all works fine until I re-run eeschema, then
my library preferences are lost. The preferences appear to be correctly saved
in the *.pro file but don't appear to be read when eeschema is started.
The Fedora standard packaged version of kicad has the same problem.

Any ideas, is this a known bug ?

Cheers

terry

Follow ups