Re: New file formats

Opendous Support wrote:
Dick,

  That sounds really useful.  Thanks for the FAQ posting on footprints as well.

  Please consider some sort of "Get Started" or "KiCAD and LaunchPad
and YOU" tutorial which gives a quick overview of how the facilities
are intended to be used.  I am new to LaunchPad and it is a very
"busy" interface.  It seems you intend to have core and subsidiary
developers supported on the same platform but the platform seems
heavily skewed towards the core developers.  If it is too difficult
for small contributors to get their bearings you will keep getting
spammed with neophyte questions or they will give up and go away.

Thanks,
Matt,
Opendous Inc. - Open and Stupendous Electronics

Hi Matt,

Nice to know you, from:

        https://launchpad.net/~opendous-support

While we are offering ways to improve dealing with each other, might I suggest that you record your name somewhere in your launchpad identification.

Unless you are posting everyday, it will be difficult to remember your name unless you tell us your name in your id.