Re: I have a request in to convert sourceforge bug database.

On 4/9/2010 3:52 AM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:

> FYI:
>

> Don't know how useful all these old, resolved bug are, but the new ones
> are important.
>

> https://answers.launchpad.net/malone/+question/106874
>

> Any new sourceforge bugs coming in may get lost, do you think I should
> shut down the old tracker now?

I think you should shut it down to prevent any gaps in the bug reporting
and to save yourself some work.  Can you put a link on the sourceforge
bug tracker to point to the launchpad bug tacker?  If you decide to shut
it down, I'll change the bug reporting link on the Kicad wiki to point
to the Launchpad bug tracker.  I probably should also add a note to the
developers page that the Kicad development resources are now hosted at
launchpad.  The only question I have is how does launchpad handle
feature requests.  I don't see any where in launchpad to track feature
requests.  Do sourceforge feature requests map to blueprints (seems like
overkill) or bug reports on launchpad?

Wayne