Bugs database questions

A couple of questions since I'm the go-between for the kicad-users mailing
list and the bugs database for new bugs.

Can non-developers add to the comments of bugs created?  i.e. if a developer
requests more information regarding the bug can a user respond directly with
comments?  As I see it will quickly become unmanageable if I'm having to
liaising between original bug submitters and the bug database when queries
are raised by developer working on the bug.

Can users subscribe to notifications on a per bug basis?  i.e. they get
notification when a bug gets updated rather than having to subscribe to the
whole bug mailing list, that way I can subscribe the original submitter at
point of entering any new requests/bugs so they do get notified when there
is any activity on the bug.

Regards,

Stephen...

Follow ups