Re: compile errors

On 5/4/2010 12:04 PM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> Dirk Braun wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> i tried to compile the latest revision (2364) without luck. My build
>> system is debian lenny with wxWidgets 2.8.10. The error is as follows:
>>
>> [ 73%] Built target cvpcb
>> [ 73%] creating
>> /home/dbr/bazaar/kicad/kicad/eeschema/cmp_library_base.h(.cpp)
>>        from /home/dbr/bazaar/kicad/kicad/eeschema/cmp_library.lst
>> CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
>> /home/dbr/bazaar/kicad/kicad/CMakeModules/TokenList2DsnLexer.cmake:165:
>> Parse error.  Function missing ending ")".  Instead found left paren
>> with text "(".
>> CMake Error: Error processing
>> file:/home/dbr/bazaar/kicad/kicad/CMakeModules/TokenList2DsnLexer.cmake
>> make[2]: *** [eeschema/cmp_library_base.h] Fehler 1
>> make[1]: *** [eeschema/CMakeFiles/eeschema.dir/all] Fehler 2
>> make: *** [all] Fehler 2
>>

>> i use following versions of tools:
>> gcc/g++ 4.3.2
>> cmake 2.6
>>
>> Can somone tell me whats wrong ?
>

> 165>  if( NOT ( tokensBefore EQUAL tokensAfter ) )
>                message( FATAL_ERROR "Duplicate tokens found in file
> <${inputFile}>." )
>           endif( NOT ( tokensBefore EQUAL tokensAfter ) )

I just checked the documentation and apparently 2.6 only supports
variables with the NOT qualifier.  Version 2.8 supports expressions.  I
don't have CMake 2.6 on any of my development systems.  Can someone
using CMake 2.6 check if:

if( tokensBefore EQUAL tokensAfter )
    # This path doesn't do anything but fix a work around for CMake 2.6.
elseif( tokensBefore EQUAL tokensAfter )
    message( FATAL_ERROR "Duplicate tokens found in file <${inputFile}>." )
endif( tokensBefore EQUAL tokensAfter )

works correctly.  If it does, I'll update TokenList2DsnLexer.

Wayne