Re: Which internat repository?

Alain Portal wrote:
Le dimanche 9 mai 2010 05:44:12, Dick Hollenbeck a écrit :
Alain Portal wrote:
Hi,

In just checkout the latest kicad-stable and kicad-doc branches and I
notice that the "internat" directory is present in both branches.
What is the one I have to use?
doc

OK,

I recall that any member of kicad-developers can commit to the "doc" branch, reducing the load of committing patches on Jean-Pierre.

https://answers.launchpad.net/kicad/+faq/1050

"kicad-developers - Membership provides access to the mailing list and the doc branch, open to anyone."

If this is the one in kicad-stable, there is a string, changed in rev
2351, that have not be computed.
The above sentence is not intelligible English.

Sorry ;-)
I wanted to say: the string exist in the cpp file (pcbnew/files.cpp, line 133) but not in po and mo files

The above I now understand. If you want somebody to offer specific help, I wonder if you should provide the string, the source file, the approximate source line number and the foreign language. This is not an offer to help, but rather a guess at what someone who might be willing to help would need.

Dick

Regards,
Alain