wxFileDialog issues

A minor nuisance... but I don't get why it does this on pcbnew:

- If at the beginning you do an 'Open board' you get the dialog with the
  'Printed circuit board file' wildcard active, and thats good.

- If there is a board loaded, doing an 'Open board' starts with no
  wildcard active and you must select it to show only the .brd files...

I presume this is because pcbnew does this:

        wxFileName fn = GetScreen()->m_FileName;

        wxFileDialog dlg( this, _( "Open Board File" ), wxEmptyString, fn.GetFullName(),
                          PcbFileWildcard, wxFD_OPEN | wxFD_FILE_MUST_EXIST );

... and the fnGetFullName() somewhat confuses the wxFileDialog...

Oh, BTW PcbFileWildcard is mostly the same as BoardFileWildcard,
I propose to pick one and junk the other one (no sense in keeping both
of them).

Eeschema doesn't suffer the problem... what it does is:

        wxFileDialog dlg( this, _( "Open Schematic" ), wxGetCwd(),
                          wxEmptyString, SchematicFileWildcard,
                          wxFD_OPEN | wxFD_FILE_MUST_EXIST );

I don't get why it's done differently (I'm no expert in wx), but I guess
that doing the same in pcbnew would fix the nuisance. I'll try that
later...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl