Re: Failed installation

Le dimanche 9 mai 2010 06:16:09, Dick Hollenbeck a écrit :

> 2) Also, I think it is harmful to have the internat directory tree
> present in stable.  It is now in the docs, repo.  Any objections if I
> delete it from stable?

I think this is a fabulous error to remove i18n for stable repo!
Two main reasons:
- because i18n moved to doc, there is now only one source for strings and
translations for both stable and devel branch. What should happend when new
strings will be append in devel branch (which we don't know the release date)
and strings would be fix (because code or strings) in stable?
i18n is a full part of a branch...
- because i18n moved to doc, a user (packager) is forced to install (package)
documentation to get his language. This isn't a good thing...

Regards,
Alain
--
Les pages de manuel Linux en français