Question #106874: convert bug database from sorurceforge.net

Your question #106874 on Launchpad Bugs changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/malone/+question/106874

Graham Binns requested for more information:
These bugs have now been imported into staging. Please check them over
and let me know if there are any problems. If not, we'll proceed with
the import to production.

The staging server import looked good. I told Graham to go ahead. We should have the 265 old bugs and enhancement requests get merged in real soon now. I looked them over, and this seems to me to be the correct thing to do at this point. There were a number valuable reports that were posted before the move, and that were yet to be fixed. Plus all the enhancement requests are valuable.

Dick

Follow ups