Re: Failed installation

Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
Dick
Currently, the internat directory in stable branch is the same as in docs repo. It can be deleted in the stable tree (in fact I did not noticed it was still in the stable branch until now).

This deletion has been done by me this evening.

Dick

I got an error complaining that /build/internat was missing while trying to build it under Debian - I've commented it out of the debian/rules file ... What was it for? Is it unneeded?

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

When everything is coming your way, it means you are in the wrong lane.