Re: CMake requirement...

I will try to find somebody to do the translation of the answer I want to make
(this probably need several days),

But I can't stay without answer now.
I am sure now that you did not read my reply, which was not aggressive unlike
yours, and who did not deserve such hatred.

In yours previous posts, you sayed at least three times "I am trying to be
helpful here", I understand now that this was pure hypocrisy...

Le mercredi 12 mai 2010 21:11:30, Dick Hollenbeck a écrit :

> I am out $150,000 for the time I have spent contributing to Kicad, and
> this is a conservative wildly understated guess.

I think you take me as an asshole talking about your $150,000...
$150,000 is at least 6 years of my salary.
Do you spend 6 years, in full time, to work on kicad?

> You say I am lucky.

I NEVER sayed YOU!
Point me (and others) where I could say that!

You're a manipulator!

> I don't feel lucky.   Kicad is not free to everyone.

KiCad is free for everybody!
As many others software...

> You could not be more wrong.
>
> I will in fact now add you to my spam filter.  Good luck with the other
> team members.

So go on!
I will do the same thing.

Now, I remember a post several months ago from somebody saying something like
"I'm leaving kicad community because Dick"
I didn't understand.
Today, I think I understand..

You are really too stupid (stupid.. this is because I don't know the
appropriate english word...)

In french: « Tu es vraiment trop con ! »
I hope that somebody could translate what I mean...

No regards
Alain
--
Les pages de manuel Linux en français