Re: Question #106874: convert bug database from sorurceforge.net

Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
On 5/12/2010 8:53 PM, Stephen Eaton wrote:
Well done on you effort Dick.  Do you want me to go though the list and work
out what's been duplicated?

Stephen,

That would be extremely helpful.  I was doing some housekeeping in the
old bug list just before it was shut down and I saw what appeared to be
quite a few duplicate and obsolete bug reports that were still open.
Thanks for your help.

Wayne

Yes, if you can organize it into items on a conveyor belt (i.e. queue) , rather than a shopping mall, this will make it simpler for us. I think this means even adding priorities.

This is a large task, there are some 270 or so bugs to wade through. So thanks in advance for your help.

Dick