Re: Default Field names patch

Brian Sidebotham wrote:
No problem, here is a picture-heavy page:
http://www.valvers.com/Brian_S-StageRallyOpelManta-Diary
I have some open-hardware projects I want to do for it.

Very cool. My Dad used to race 1/4 mile dirt cars when I was a kid, I watched him build one, complete with roll bar cage, new suspension, starting from a normal street car he bought for about $200. He and his partner rebuilt the engine, even built the trailer for it using a auto repair hydraulic lift stand. Used a 1/4 beer keg aluminum container for the gas tank. All very low budget.

What you are up to looks like a lot of fun.

Dick