Re: Question #106874: convert bug database from sorurceforge.net

Stephen Eaton wrote:
What type of requests do you want me to look at prioritising, i.e. stability
then functionality etc?  Are you intending to use the triaged status?  As I
can go through the list, triage and prioritise (or close) the older bugs, if
so then I'll need access to do so.
Otherwise I'll just prioritise existing and close duplicates along the
guidelines that you and the other developers want.

Stephen...

I created team kicad-bug-squad and added you Stephen, and the team kicad-testing-committers to this new team.

Then I made kicad-bug-squad the "bug supervisor" of the "testing" bug reports. This should give you "access" to do what you need, and may increase your email volume a little.

Here are some subjects to bone up on at http://help.launchpad.net

 bug heat, automatic bug expiration, triage status, bug status.

Yes I think stability then functionality sounds good.

Thanks again,

Dick