eeschema Pick location bug..

I'm not filing a bug report yet, because I haven't figured out how to consistently replicate it, but I bumped into this three times while deleting parts and replacing with updates from the lib.

I deleted one part type - and replaced it with something from the lib - then using keyboard did 'c' to duplicate the part. Then I try to delete the next part (keyboard DEL-key) and it picks the one I just placed even though it is quite a ways away. Sort of acts like it isn't reading the cursor position or has an old position it won't let go of.

Anyway there is a klincker in 2010-05-11 BZR 2372)-unstable ...

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

A patent provides one a license to enrich his lawyer. -kps