Re: sourceforge repo, taking it offline

Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> Any reason why it should not be removed?  I see at least one reason why
> it should be removed, and that is so nobody wastes their time
> downloading it.

Indeed, obsolete repos can be vicious traps. And then, years later,
you get those bug reports where someone found some ancient
instructions, checked out something "yesterday", and ran into all
sorts of bizarre compatibility issues ...

Maybe replace it with just a README that points people in the right
direction ? E.g.,

    This SVN repository is obsolete. KiCad has moved to the
    launchpad site and uses bazaar (bzr) for revision control.

    Further details can be found here:
    https://answers.launchpad.net/kicad/+faq/1050

- Werner