Re: TokenList2DsnLexer.cmake

>> I will.  I woke up this morning not liking the "_base" filename
>> appendages.  If you want an appendage to the core filename, could you
>> live with "_keywords" instead of "_base"?
>>
> No problem.  I used "_base" in keeping with the common practice in Kicad
> of using "_base" for low level object classes.  I know it's not quite
> the same in this case and "_keywords" is more descriptive than "_base".
>
> Wayne

Thanks for the flexibility.  BTW after looking at the wx source, there
is no limits to the length of a line in the config file.  But I think
the entire (dsn thingy) has to fit on a single text line, the
wxFileConfig class seems to want everything associated with a single
configuration keyword on a single line, but does not limit the line
length in any way.

So that path seems reasonable to take at this point.

Dick