Re: Virus?

On 21 June 2010 17:24, Dick Hollenbeck <dick@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Brian,
>
> You may have an email virus.  Both the list and I personally received
> the same email from you advertising some URL.
>
> One path to peace is to use a real operating system.
>
> Let me know if we should add you to a spam filter...
>

> Dick

This is not OS specific!? My gmail account was hijacked in romainia.
The hijack lasted 5 minutes before I managed to boot them out and
change my password. It's more the trouble of using the same password
on other sites where the password isn't dealt with correctly.

Now I have a wave of replies like this to deal with.

Anyhow, it should now be sorted.

Apologies, and Best Regards,

Brian.