Re: DesignLink online component connection

Hi

They will send the protocol specification to CAD companies:

(QUOTE)
Please ask Zuken (CADSTAR) to write to DesignLink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  to
request the DesignLink specification.
(END)

Because they have per user login I hope the specification is no such secret.

Rok