Re: Test branch update version problem.

On 06/30/2010 10:09 AM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> Dick,
>
> I just got the notification that your latest commit to the testing
> branch had removed last five revisions.  I just checked and sure enough
> the last five commits got clobbered.  It was at revision 2408 before you
> first commit which went in as 2404.  This commit should have been
> revision 2409.  Something has gone terribly wrong here.
>
> Wayne

Sorry, I am not sure what I did wrong, or even how to fix it.

But I am looking into it now.

It is actually quite alarming that anything could be done to clobber
more than the most recent commit.  (BZR supports the uncommit command,
so I can understand losing one commit.)  I am not clear on how 5
revisions can vanish, even with user error.

Dick