Phew! new bugs are now only wishlist items

Ok have made a dent in the new bugs list and as of 3:52pm WST there are now
only wish-list items for me to go through.  Hopefully will get through these
in the next couple of days.

Please check comments of inbound bugs in your email (sorry I know there are
a lot) but some of them I couldn't answer or close, so have triaged and need
input or closure from the development team.

The majority of non-wishlist items I would think are out of date and have
set as in-complete so will expire if not updated, but in saying that there
are were a few I could confirm in the current stable version I'm running.

For wish-list items I will go through and set status to triage (as really
only status that suits a wish-list item), then the development team can
comment or close etc as needed, or would you prefer them left as new items?

My preference is to triage them so at least the new bug count list is kept
clean and manageable.

How configurable is the bug tracking page?  Can a count of wish-list items
be added, or is this a wish-list item for the launchpad team J

Regards,

Stephen.

Follow ups