Graphics Abstraction Layer for KiCad

Hi KiCad Developers,

Jerry has requested to uploaded my work on launchpad - hope I've choosen the right location. I've made my own branch and have pushed it. You can find it under: lp:~torstenhtr/kicad/kicad-gal

Currently there is still a lot to be done, although many things already work - like drawing most drawing primitives, transformations, cursor handling etc. So it needs a while before anything can be merged into KiCad.

If you like, try the test program (read the README.txt).

I'm not yet happy with the text quality on OpenGL - perhaps I'll try out textures for small texts. For a higher quality (OpenGL) you have to force antialiasing in the graphics card setup on your desktop.

Bye ..
Torsten