Re: pcbnew module editor toolbar items now in menubar -- patch

On 07/21/2010 02:52 AM, Jerry Jacobs wrote:
> Because almost all toolbar items are not in the menubar of the module
> editor I wrote a small patch.
> Maybe someone can take care of the few TODO's inside the patch which I
> was not able to get.
>
> The File -> Close  needs a ID handler and need's to be fixed.
> And maybe some entries should not be selectable in some cases like
> undo,redo and the placement of components if there is no module
> loaded or new module created.
>
> Maybe all the *modedit* files can better be moved to a subdirectory if
> the code will be growing.
> And also moving the dialog_*  files. Because we get
> already a nice amount of files and directories are handy to sort things up.
>
> See the attached patch, it applies to rev 2418 without problems.

For future patch attachments, can you keep your email client from base64 encoding
these attachments?  Thanks.  This way we can see the patch without saving it to disk
first.

No need to resend this one, just tweak your settings please, if you can.

The email content includes: =======================

Kind Regards,
Met vriendelijke groet,
Jerry Jacobs
- http://www.xor-gate.org

--00151750e3b8a1e816048be1142d

PT09IG1vZGlmaWVkIGZpbGUgJ3BjYm5ldy9tZW51YmFyX21vZGVkaXQuY3BwJwotLS0gcGNibmV3
L21lbnViYXJfbW9kZWRpdC5jcHAJMjAxMC0wNC0yMCAxMToyMzo1OSArMDAwMAorKysgcGNibmV3
:
:
--00151750e3b8a1e816048be1142d