Re: pcbnew module editor toolbar items now in menubar -- patch

> Maybe all the *modedit* files can better be moved to a subdirectory if the code
> will be growing. And also moving the dialog_*  files. Because we get already a nice
> amount of files and directories are handy to sort things up.

On this subject consider my vote to be weak one.

But I am not in favor of adding directories at this time, and I would gladly defer
this decision to the person currently making the most changes, since that person is
the one most affected by it.