Re: wxWidgets requirement

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:

Play around with the attached patch if you want to stick with the 2.8.10
version.

Too late, I already rebuilt the whole thing (noone at the office and
a quad core only for compiling is really fast even for C++:D). Maybe
I'll get a try with the old version (kept it around for safety).

You may have to do some research on the #if condition, but it might be
OK now.

I don't see a big problem on wx version since anyway the distribution is
statically linked IIRC; if someone wants to home build a recent stable
release is not a lot to ask...

On newer wxWidgets these functions are already in wxXmlNode.  We are
adding them only to *older* wxWidgets versions, but at the XNODE level.
We only use XNODE directly, not wxXmlNode.

Wow, wrappin a wrapper:P as Knuth (IIRC) said "all problems in computer
science can be resolved by indirection *except* the excess of
indirections".

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl