generic export format

Jean-Pierre,

I am not liking the change to the generic export format that you
recently made with respect to the component pin's netlist involvement:

0) you never stated what problem you are trying to solve.

1) That information that you added is already in the file in a different
place.

2) The file is needlessly larger.

Maybe I am alone on this issue, but I think to add the same information
twice to the file is silly.  I wrote the generic export format because I
did not like the old netlist export.  And now this one is like the old
one.  I find this fairly de-motivating.

Please explain what the use case is, i.e. 0) and why it cannot be solved
by an intelligent loading function.  I think this is about 5 lines of
XSLT code, if I am not mistaken.

Thanks,

Dick