Trapeziodal pads are buggy

On 09/07/2010 09:17 AM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> I'm spending some time this morning looking into this.
>
> Dick

Jean Pierre,

When adding the support for trapezoidal pads to specctra_export.cpp, I
noticed there is a bug in dialog_pad_properties.cpp which causes the
m_DeltaSize.y value to be displayed as positive even when the value has
been entered and saved previously as negative.

The same problem does not exist for the x value, which is displayed
properly as negative when it is.

In 4 minutes I could not find the source of the problem.

Dick

Follow ups