Re: eeschema object selection and block commands

Thanks for your advices.
I will submit a patch (only for the element selection) asap, after a little
more testing.
This will break the way block commands are handled: a discussion on the
first step of the job will be helpful.
There are also some issues related to the drawing method applied (that is
conditionally compiled), the way items are selected by level, and so on.
If you have any comment (even on the image posted), I would appreciate it
very much.

Cheers,
Lorenzo