Re: Coding Style Guide

On 9/13/2010 12:42 AM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> Attached is the document that Wayne and I have put together, first
> public draft.

It looks good to me.  I especially like the tip you added about using
GCC to make sure your header files will compile cleanly.  I'm
comfortable with committing to the testing branch as it is.  If we need
to add any other clarifications, we can revise it as they arise.  Should
we put a note about it in the "Getting Started" FAQ?

Thanks for finishing this up.  Hopefully, it will save us from having to
repeat ourselves about code formatting issues.

Wayne