Re: [Merge] lp:~amir-mohammadkhani/kicad/ash into lp:kicad

On 09/28/2010 11:14 AM, Amir Mohammadkhani-Aminabadi wrote:
> Amir Mohammadkhani-Aminabadi has proposed merging lp:~amir-mohammadkhani/kicad/ash into lp:kicad.
>
> Requested reviews:
>   kicad-testing-committers (kicad-testing-committers)
>

> Var. compile and cmake fixes for win/vs2010

I think we are reaching the point where we need a separate branch for
visual c++.

Although in this specific case it seems like a patch could be made for
CMake, not Kicad.

I have no interest in continuing to bend over for Visual C++.

Another option is to simply drop support for it, which would be my first
choice.

I say no to this patch.

Dick

Follow ups