Re: kidcad.info Domain

On 10/07/2010 09:18 AM, Alex G wrote:

> I'm very surprised to hear this, and a tid bit outraged, considering the
> unlikelihood that this is a coincidence.
>
> I don't see why someone would illegally monitor the email of kicad
> developers, and then try to profit from this, but being Transylvanian, i
> would impale that person on the spot.

Since I am not familiar with all these customs, remind me to sit down
anytime we are in the same room together.

Mischief usually happens at the employee level, not the corporate level.

The best we could achieve is to get somebody fired and get a domain name.

Once we have that domain name, what do we do with it?  Certainly we can
think up another name.

Dick