Re: Events inside kicad

On 10/26/2010 01:58 PM, Marco Serantoni wrote:
> On 26/ott/2010, at 20.54, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
>

>> On 10/26/2010 01:50 PM, Marco Serantoni wrote:
>>
>>> In those days i was thinking about to add an internal event generation for some kicad classes.
>>> Adding internal events at wxAUIManager could be a good start to implement "external frames" and utilities (plugins) , making possible plug-in new functionalities and probably reorganizing some parts of code
>>>
>>> I've already something ready, if nobody has something against it i wish commit the first tranche of the implementation on pcbnew.
>>>

>> If it is as disruptive as you say, can we see a patch and have a short
>> chat about it before you commit?
>>
> Indeed,
> Here is the patch, let's chat :)

Thanks for your patience, and willingness to accept feedback.

We might need to wait a day or two for folks to comment.

I know English is not your favorite language, but it would be easier for
folks to grasp what you are trying to do with some supporting
documentation.  It looks like you have something ambitious in mind.

Can an inkscape diagram tell the story better than words, using arrows
or what not?

Dick