Re: sourceforge.net svn repo is emptied

On 11/11/2010 05:34 PM, Martijn Kuipers wrote:
> Hi Dick,
>
> Great. Why not submit a single text-file saying it is hosted now on lp.?
>
> /Martijn

I tried, not possible.  Sourceforge has the repo set as read only.  I
had to use svnadmin to bash the damn thing.

This way we get a built in IQ test applied before any developers come
here.  Maybe we'll get only the good ones.  The ones that cannot figure
out how to compile an empty directory we can simply ignore, assume they
don't know how to read, and maybe they will go away.

Over and out, and I promise to not to participate in any more discussion
on this subject.

Dick