Re: New part file format document.

On 12/15/2010 7:04 PM, Karl Schmidt wrote:
> Pin /gate swap:
>
> I found a document that lists the PADSPCB ASCII format which gives
> insight into how someone else did some swapping -
>
> http://www.smart.net/~pstech/FN2PADS/plog_ascii50.pdf

Karl,

Thanks for the link.  Interestingly, the PADSPCB pin swap function
assumes that pins are electrically equivalent.  I wasn't planning on
placing this limitation on the new design.  This will make it much more
flexible for the user.  It will also require some diligence on the
user's part but I would rather not limit pin swaps to electrically
equivalent pins.

Wayne