Re: Part, Module, Package reorganization.

On 01/25/2011 04:02 PM, Simon Rogers wrote:
> Hi Dick, Tony,
>
> We have been looking through the code and the sweet design docs and have
> some ideas to extend the distributed lib system and build upon the sweet
> parser Dick is writing. There are some sketches that attempt to explain
> the ideas and the aim is to post them this week or early next for comment.
>
> So if received well, we would appreciate any contribution/help/advice
> with the coding.
>
> Simon

Sure, the sooner the better, since work is already ongoing.

In fact it will be going faster now than it has been for the last two weeks,
which had me busy with personal stuff on both of the last 2 weekends.

Also, at some point please tell us who "we" is.

Thanks,

Dick