Re: Part, Module, Package reorganization.

Dick,

I have read the new docs's introduction. The new format is very well
organized.  I'm quite new to kicad programming's structure. So, instead of
looking into the new thing, I would better explore the current code to get
familiar with kicad. Then I would start contributing by fix some bugs and
add some features to kicad.

Tony