Re: USE_WX_ZOOM update.

Le 28/01/2011 18:46, Wayne Stambaugh a écrit :
I am pretty much done removing USE_WX_ZOOM and all of the unused code
associated with it's removal.  Normally I would just commit this code but as it
is such a large change with potential for rendering issues, I want to get some
input before I commit the changes.

There may be some corner cases where the drawing doesn't always work properly
that I missed.  Is there any reason why I shouldn't commit this code?  If there
are objections, I could put my repo on launchpad or create a patch so that
everyone can take a look at it.

Let me know what you think.

Wayne

This is OK for me.