Re: pcbnew crashes with 3d view

I forgot to mention one thing, the explicit declaration of wxGLContext is
suggested (required?) by wxWidgets since 2.7.x but kicad do this in 2.9.x++.
So, all the lines with #if wxCHECK_VERSION( 2, 9, 0 ) macro should be
changed to #if wxCHECK_VERSION( 2, 7, 0 ). I don't know if there is any
paticular reason for kicad to do so.

Fabio,

Yes, I also see the layer problem. Just woke up and will try to fix it today
:)

Charras,

As far as I know, this bug normally occurs on some certain computers. Most
of them use anything but Nvidia. I'm now using Intel graphic and affected by
this bug. What is you hardware being used?

Tony