Re: Cursor position improvements.

> Does anyone know of any reason this can't be done.  If it works properly, it
> should greatly simplify the drawing code.  If no one objects, I would like to
> tackle this before resuming my EESchema refactoring work.

I don't know enough about it to object.

On a related note, I have been thinking that the cursor usage during a
EESCHEMA *find* is less than optimal.  This is related to searching multiple
times using the same string, I have to keep moving the mouse in order to
click the next button.

If you can fix this while you are at it, I say it will have been worth it.

Thanks for all your valuable time.

Dick