Re: OSX developer help.

On 2/8/11 11:29 PM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> On 02/08/2011 03:46 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:

It seems not to work very bad, only the pads and tracks in outline mode
goes to no display at all. There is no outline drawn then. Maybe Marco
Serantoni should test also if his time permits. I only build in
non-debug mode most of the time.

>>> How do we repay this guy?
>>>
>>> Open source is so un-fair.
>>>
>>> Wayne deserves both his own Mac, and his own Mac "terminal driver",
which is
>>> you sitting at the keyboard helping him.  :)

He can hold my mac for a few secs !

>> Thanks, but I'll pass on having my own Mac.  Two OSes are more than
my poor
>> brain can handle. :)

You guys just dream to have a Mac to do more usefull things :-)

> I knew you'd say that, that's why I said you deserve your own terminal
> driver also.
>
> That's like having both a car and a driver at your disposal.  Except
in this
> case the driver takes the car home with him.  So it just feels like
you have
> your own Mac.

You only love the fat pinguin right? ;-)