Re: OSX developer help.

Hi,

I only work with OSX and Linux and am willing to do some testing.  I have a
newbe to bzr issue.  I can not figure out how to get the absolute latest
version out of bzr.  I've been using svn for years, but can not figure this
out.

I do an 'bzr udate'  and 'bzr upgrade', nothing seems to give me anything
new even though I see lots of changes happening here.

So, I'm just confused on how to find anything but the current stable head of
the repository.

I know this is a stupid question, but I'm stuck.

Richard

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Jerry Jacobs <xor.gate.engineering@xxxxxxxxx