← Back to team overview

kicad-developers team mailing list archive

Re: Zone corner chamfers/fillets and CPolyLine


On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 7:32 PM, jean-pierre charras
<jp.charras@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What do you mean by "fillet zone corners" ?

I mean rounding corners.

> I am thinking both KBool and Boost::polygon have functions to chamfer
> polygons outlines. But I am not sure.

I think that the chamfering/rounding should be performed on m_Poly
since that's the one used in the drc functions, right?