Re: More OSX developer help

On 2/14/2011 3:29 PM, Jerry Jacobs wrote:
> Now with latest version from bzr the grid is broken again on OSX.
> On EESchema it is visible if I zoom in very deep. When I fit the sheet on my
> screen then the grid is gone. With the 50mil setting (biggest grid).

I'm at a loss.  The only thing that changed in DrawGrid was I replaced the
PutOnGrid() call with GetNearestGridPosition() (which is all the PutOnGrid()
did anyway) when setting the grid origin.  It still works fine on both Windows
and Linux.

> wxWidgets from svn revision 66868

Did you change versions of wxWidgets from the previous build?

Wayne