BZR2825 translation - Something is broken?

Hi everyone.

I tried to update Polish kicad.po source file for the latest revision
BZR2825, but during the string update process an error pops up. The log:

| 19:13:36: xgettext: Non-ASCII string at
|             pcbnew/dialogs/dialog_copper_zones_base.cpp:192.
| 19:13:36:  Please specify the source encoding through
| --from-code.
| 19:13:36: Entries in the catalog are probably incorrect.
| 19:13:36: Updating the catalog failed. Click on 'More>>' for details.

The error pops up in both Poedit 1.4.6 on Windows (7HP, x86) as in
Poedit 1.4.2 under Ubuntu 10.10 running on a virtual machine.

So far I did not need to change any parameters on the command line to
update the database as suggested in the log. :7
I have checked also indicated source file and that line just does not
have strings for gettext...???

Someone has already tried to update the database of strings for your
language and it is gone smoothly?

Regards
Kerusey Karyu (a pseudo)

Follow ups