PCBNew auxiliary toolbar behavior proposal.

I ran into some unexpected behavior of the PCBNew auxiliary toolbar while
converting the control update handling over to wxUpdateUIEvent.  When selecting
a trace or via, the net class edit box (which is read only), clearance edit box
(also read only), trace width choice box, and via size choice box values where
changed to the selected object's net class value.  This is a departure from
normal object information display which is to display all of the object
information in the message panel at the bottom of the screen.  Since I broke
the old behavior, I want some input before I make any more changes.

I propose removing the net class name and clearance read only edit boxes and
display all of the net class information when a trace or via has a net class in
the message panel.  This behavior is consistent with selecting all other
objects in PCBNew and prevents the current selected track and via size from
being changed when the user (at least this user) doesn't expect them to be
changed.  I have already discussed this with JP and if no one else objects, I
will make it so.

That being said, what I really would like to see happen is to make the net
class control a choice box with a list of all the defined net classes so that
drawing a net without a assigned net class will be assigned and drawn with the
currently selected net class.  That seems like something that would be useful
instead of having to open the DRC dialog whenever I need to set the net class
for net.  I am not volunteering to do this.  But it's one of those improvements
that I think would be a time saver.